Jmedia Nigeria

News And Entertainment Redifined

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Kenneth Agberia popularly known as Mc shakara goes into blogging


Kenneth Agberia popularly known as MC Shakara  is often called the ‘Rib Cracker’ because of his naturally hilarious look and he's one of Nigeria’s award winning comedians who hails from Delta State.

He grew up and schooled in Jos and later furthered to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Just recently on an interview on Hiptv, he talked about going into blogging as part of his plans for this year. 

When he was asked as to what he wanted to blog about, he said he wanted his blog to have 80% comedy and the other 20% strictly for Nigeria local football league. 

He further emphasized on how difficult it is for people to get detailed info about our local football news and he promised to make this work out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're glad you visited our blog. Please don't just read and walk away, your comments means alot to us. It will motivate us to blog better. Thanks

Gossips /Tip Off/Advert
jmediangr@gmail.com
+2347030568973

Disclaimer:
* Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Jmedia Nigeria

* Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post. Thank you.